Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Daily Diary 88

I don't know what to write. Im kind of just numb right now, like I have this hole where my heart should be. And its hot...because I am under the damn comforter. I don't know why I am so fucking emotional over this but I am I just....I don't know. I agree we should see how it works out but god we are going to break up? Not to sound like a bitch but then great we can do what ever we want because we aren't together but we can still talk great. Just what I want to do, break up but still be in love with you. I don't know maybe I am just not understanding this whole thing because that just seems so stupid, no offense. So I have to wait for the impending day where we go our separate ways just to see if long distance will work. Okay grand, so while you go off to some amazing place, and I will be here worrying about you, wondering wether or not I'll be okay. I sound selfish. Maybe I am selfish. I just fell in love with you, I am in love with you...If we were in love then we would try our hardest to make it work right? I don't know anymore. What are we doing. A break would be better than breaking up. On a break its like there are boundaries where each person doesn't try to date another person, and there still together but they aren't. Breaking up just makes it like its officially done, I knew this day would probably come and I was hopping it wouldn't knvwjfoidojoifobejvof2bevoihjboijgrf 

fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment