Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Daily Diary 75

I haven't written in a long while and I am kind of sorry but not sorry for that. I tried a different blogging website and that totally sucked so I went back to the complex ways of Blogger. I mean it's not like anyone reads my posts anyway but I like to post stuff up here.
So I started college! Which is great, I love my school and my friends. Although there is one girl who I am not too keen on, which is a shame but I do have my reasons I swear! She is just too...whats the word...possessive. I don't think thats the right word I am looking for but to some degree it is. She is possessive of conversations, if that makes any sense. I feel like I can't even speak while I am around. It's speak when spoken to and not anything else. That is not how I want to be treated by my friends. Plus that, and as horrible as this sounds, I think she is into the same guy I am. And not saying that is why I stopped being her friend but it certainly doesn't help the situation when I am trying to talk to him (the guy I like and also the same guy she is interested in) and I can't speak because she butts me out of the conversation. She also has to push her way in between us all the time, so in the end I kind of just stopped talking with her and hanging out with her. I guess that was pretty rotten of me but I mean common! No one wants to be treated like that! No one! Also in the friend department I had a super clingy friend who would not for the life of anything let me out of her sights. It got super annoying really fast. She would not leave me alone, it was like she was obsessed with me. She called me more times than my mother does in a day (which is a lot considering she calls all of the time) and she kept, literally, latching onto me. She would curl around my body when we would arch a movie with friends and she would always be on top of me "cuddling." Ew no, like please don't touch me unless I say you can. It got really bad to a point where she would also just walk into my room and not let me do homework and would not let me get anything done. Finally it has calmed down after a bit of a fight, starting on her end.

Another friend of mine is quickly becoming a really great friend of mine. We get along really well and we have a lot in common. We say the same thing at the same time often which is really funny and cool at the same time and we both obsess over guys. Well not over like college boys (although we do that on the occasion) I mean like movie stars and stuff, haha but really she has made college a lot easier. My roommate too has become a close friend of mine and we get along really great! She has finally start dot come out of her shell which I am so glad for because in my opinion her parents have kept her on a sort of tight leash and now she can finally have some fun out in the real world! lol

And now to the romance in my life...not that it's a lot but there is, finally, something! So the guy I mentioned earlier, a few paragraphs up, is amazing. He and I have so much in common but also like different things (which keeps it interesting) and ugourwudsbhfgiusfghj. Okay anyway haha, he likes anime and actual good music and he is smart and likes to play video games and is super nice and likes Spiderman (aka my boyfriend, lol one of many I should say...because I have a lot of fictional boyfriends and husbands lol) and he is literally just efbigeruhwiohsuifdbjs. Okay I will stop with the letter thing but really I have come to like this guy. If he ever reads this or any of my friends for that matter they will know instantly who writes on this blog and who all of this is about...so awkward. lol. Anyway I don't know if he is into me or not because well I suck at seeing things that are right in front of my face lol. My friends say that he is but I can't help but doubt it, you know? Plus I don't want to tell him that I am into him because I don't want it to be awkward between him and I. I guess I am going to have to figure out what I am going to do because I should probably tell him soon so if he is interested he doesn't think that I friend zoned him but if he doesn't like me I won't get more feelings for him. And like we just met so its not like I am head over heels but I do like him...so yeah lol.

I think that is really it for now...I don't have anything else to really say so bye! :)

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment