Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Daily Diary 79

Well today has been interesting I guess you could say. My dog is going to the hospital and the guy I like is being weird. Well he's not being weird he just thinks I like this other guy who happens to be friends with him and ugh its the whole Rorry/Justin thing all over again. And I don't know what to do about it. Nor do I know how to bring it back up after our first talk got cut off (for a comedian no less...just saying) I don't know I just feel like crying and it's really annoying me and I don't know anymore and ihufgiwjbksdaweoifhugefwbjkdnaiofhgrwhujnkf. I am so bad at expressing myself. Okay lies but I don't know how to do it now. I don't really do well with this sort of thing. Not only that I okay I honestly don't know where I am going with this post. Ranting and venting at the same time and I am not making sense at all lol. I do have a lot of male friends and yes some of them have liked me but I can't do anything about that and no you don't have to compete with any of them because I like you. Why is it that guys get like this well okay back track I get like this but hugrowijsbkvdznclfhw okay wow breath Dawn breath...I really want to meet Stevie Nicks. Random but I honestly do like it is such a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment