Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Daily Diary 78

 Okay so wow a lot has happened within a day so far like oh my goodness! So that guy I have been talking about, yeah he kissed me ;) haha like a couple time. It was crazy! Of course I had to make a fool of my self because thats like my first real deal kiss! Like whoa haha i had no idea what I was doing but he certainly had an idea what he was doing and I just couldn't really keep up lol It is actually kind of scary you know? Its new and uncharted waters for me and I don't know how to react lol. Naturally I googled it! And I looked up how to kiss on youtube and well I guess its better than nothing lol! Not only that he spent the night in my dorm room. Like that was crazy in itself haha! I can't believe that happened haha I like him a lot. I just don't really know how to act around him, without making a fool out of myself. I do that quiet often you see...lol I guess I will just have to go with the flow and wing it because Rom-Coms don't prepare you for this. Until next time!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment