Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Daily Diary 76

Hello again, it is super late but I felt the urge to write something really quick. It is more like I need to sort something out and writing it seemed like a good thing to do. Lol. So this guy I have been talking about I think he likes me or is at least in to me but I don't know how to tell him that I am into him and on top of that I am afraid that he isn't into me. Did that make sense? No? Okay because it didn't make much sense to me either. Ugh I don't know what to do. I know I should tell him about the feelings that are there but I don't know how to. How do you lay your feelings all on the line? Its hard! I don't know what to say or what to do in this situation. I just know that I like him. He makes me smile and laugh and I get those stupid butterflies in my stomach. I can't think when Im around him but at the same time I can just be myself and not have to worry about being judged by him. I feel completely comfortable around him. But the pressing factor in this whole problem is what if he doesn't like me back? What if after I tell him he wont talk to me that much anymore? Maybe I am just over reacting and making a big deal out of nothing but I am kind of scared to tell him. This post isn't really helping much but it is allowing me to get my feeling out there and put my worries on the line. Anyway until next time.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment