Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Daily Diary 77

Well today has been pretty boring. I haven't really done anything today which has been nice but at the same time not as great as I wish it was. I got to take a nap and I also got most of my homework done so thats good. But the down side is that it is freezing in my dorm and outside and its positively gloomy outside which makes me want to cuddle with someone...more like a certain someone. Although I still don't know if he is into me or not...I should say something to him but what? What could I say to him that won't sound weird. I wish there was a handbook on what to do and what to say in these situations. I usually jet google it, just like I do with every problem but everything that comes up won't help me. Such a disappointment but oh well, lol. Anyway I don't have anything else to say so bye.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment