Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Daily Diary 74

Hello everyone, or well who ever reads this blog which could be anyone or no one! Anyway exciting news, I have finally graduated high School! How exciting! I am super stoked to be going away for college. In which I will be majoring in history! I just got my room mate assignment and it kind of put everything into persecutive! I am literally growing up and going to college. I am leaving my old life behind and beginning again! This couldn't be more exciting for me! I am so excited and I really hope that my room mate and I will get along and that we become great friends but who knows what will happen right? Anyway I will be signing off! See you real soon! (Maybe because I always forget I have a blog, which is probably bad blogging skills or what ever lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment