Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Daily diary #8

You think your life is so bad...you complain about homework,about your job, about the little things that may go wrong. But you have not seen what happens here, where I reside...in my sorrows, my sadness, my life. In someways it sucks, an when I think thing are going to get better they get worse. I can not go on living my life the way it is now. The lies I tell, the front I put up, the pretending I do...it's a lot and I handle it. But with you not by my side, with you falling behind as I try to move forward. It's beginning to be hard. With out you standing here with me constantly, strong,willing, and ready to go with anything. It's getting harder and harder and as the days go on I sound like a depressed little girl who everyone "needs" to help, who everyone "needs" to fix, who everyone "needs" to know what's wrong to have the latest news. I'm fine but what about you? What about me? What about him? What about them? Do you not care enough to try harder, to try to stay away from the stuff that makes you weak...don't you try to help your self? You're ever so slowly killing your self, mentally and physically...you're killing the people around you...friends and family the people who care. But obviously you don't believe it..you let the monster who torments us get through your skin,through your armor, through the many cracks it has...you let the monster get what he wants, what he craves for...your demise, your pain, your anger, your sadness...he does this purposefully...to get this reaction...to get what he wants...and I don't know when you will realize it but when you do you will be free...free of everything, the pain,the sadness,the hurt..everything...

You will be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment