Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Daily diary #10

I feel alone, isolated, lost...gone. I don't know where I am anymore, here,there, anywhere, everywhere...no where. It doesn't make sense. What is happening here,I can't grasp it,I won't grasp it, I don't want to grasp it. All at the same time I want to make sense of it, I want to understand why. He is a complete ass,but gets away with making her look crazy, making me look crazy. I hate him. I hate him, I hate him,I hate him, but at the same time I can't. I can't because he is an important part of my life, so it makes it hard to make decisions. Although I have to make the tough decisions because who else will make them, who else will get control of the situation, who else will take the monster down. It has to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment