Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

Daily Diary 83

I feel like my life has been moving at a faster pace then usual. It's not a bad thing but I feel like everything is just passing me by so quickly and I'm running out of time to spend with you. Every moment that I spend with you, I like you more and more. I like how your eyes light up when you talk about something that you love. I like it when you laugh. I like it when you smile. I like the way you make me feel when we are together. We haven't know each other long and i think thats crazy because I feel like I have known you for so long. Maybe its just the hopeless romantic in me but you drive me crazy but you make me feel like I'm at my best. You make me feel beautiful. This might sound so stupid and cliche but its true. I used to think that this only happened in books but since I met you I've noticed things like this actually happen. I am so glad that I met you.

No comments:

Post a Comment