Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Daily Diary 84

When I was younger my history class used to write letters to deployed soldiers. I loved the idea of a long hand written letter and I love/support my military. I recently found the old letters from the man I used to write. I treasure them to this day because I never had done something like that before and I thought it was a brilliant idea. I should continue doing that. Writing letters to deployed troops but thats a story for another day. Today I have come to vent about whether or not I should try to send a message to this soldier. I am pretty sure I have found his Facebook profile ( I know creepy) but I would like to see how he is doing and if he remembers the little sixth grade me. I don't even know for sure if that is him but it could be worth a try. But it also borderlines creepy, right? I don't know I just feel like maybe this might be a bit too were to do. Like who really does this? Well me, because I am weird and borderline crazy but thats besides the point. I don't know what to do. I have tried contacting him once before but I never went through with it because well I thought it might be creepy then too. I don't know, I guess I will ask around and see what I should do. Hopefully no one will judge me too hard. Until next time.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment