Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Daily Diary 102

So I am having a life crisis right now...one where I am not so sure where I want to go and what I really want to do in life. I am going one direction, the only direction I can go but I don't know if that is truly the path that I am supposed to be going down. I can't do anything else with my life. I don't know what I want to do. I am confused, and frustrated and I don't know where to turn. I am not good at anything, I can't do a ton of things many other people can. I am not smart enough to become a scientist, or a doctor or even a lawyer. I can't be a solider or a cop, I can't be a teacher because thats boring, I can't be an actor because I am too scared and its too competitive. I can't cook well, I can't do much and it is frustrating to me. I get bored so easily, but I want to be in college to learn, and I want to do something fun with my life, something spontaneous, exciting, something that will keep my interest and something that I am good at. But thats just it I'm not good at anything, I can copy things, I can take ideas, I can fuck things up. That's all I am good at and I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment