Pages

Friday, June 10, 2016

Daily Diary 104

Have you ever felt so lost and lonely that you just didn't know what to do with yourself. You don't know where to turn to and you don't know what to do. And in that moment you just give up, but you're mind keeps racing and your body starts to ache and you can't control anything and it all just seems to keep going around you and nothing seems to make sense and... I feel lonely. I feel like I don't have friends. I feel like I lean on my boyfriend too much. I feel like I can't do anything right. I feel like I can't get my life together. I feel like I am going to be stuck in this hell that I call my life, with my sorry excuse for a family who doesn't care about me at all...and no one will help me and...I just feel lost and lonely and I don't know what I am doing anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment