Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Daily diary 26

Well by now you all know of my life. The basis of what I feel, how I am going through this...event in my life. Although by now it's getting tiring...I'm done...down for the count...and I can't do it anymore. One thing after another and it hurts more and more as I go on.
I not only hurt you tonight but I hurt my self...I'm so sorry...so so sorry...I know I'll never be able to take that back, such a small gesture, literally broke us apart...all the bonds we had built up again...gone. But I can't just keep forgiving you...and it breaks my heart to know that you are going through pain...but so am I...and your making it worse. So now what do I do, I don't want to leave...I have an amazing life here...my friends who are like my family are here...my amazing school that I got accepted into is here...your here...but I'm slowly loosing my mind being here...I don't want to go....I don't want to...but what am supposed to do...nothing? I just don't know anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment